Sunday, December 27, 2020

Good Riddance 2020

Here we are giving that forlorn, "I'm starving" look.
Due to my age and dignity, I let Emily do the running around when we play.
                                                How's that for a noble profile?
 

We've been told not to repeat things Mom says about 2020 even though you may have heard the same words from your peeps. Things have been OK on our end except that we never get to go close to sniff the other dogs we see on our neighborhood walks. The people just wave and call to each other from opposite sides of the street or make these big detours around each other. Emily is really rude about it, barking and leaping, while I know how to behave--I sit and get a treat. You'd think she'd figure it out by this time.

The thing I hate most about this year is that Mom started bringing me home early from walks and then taking Emily without ME! She says it's because she needs to train Emily more, but I know it's really because I don't want to walk as far as I used to and I certainly don't want to walk fast. I figured out that there's no reason to hurry--it's not like we're heading out to get treats. I let her know what I think by barking and howling loud enough to be heard a block away all the time they're gone. I may not run much, but I've still got the Big Bad Bark better than anybody!

1 comment:

  1. Both of you are looking so handsome and it's wonderful to visit your blog once again! Walkies are interesting walking on opposite sides of the street and yelling across to each other but we gotta stay safe! We pray that 2021 is a whole lot better than 2020 was!

    ReplyDelete