Friday, December 26, 2008

Spell that "chutzpaw"

In case you didn't see this little news story:
"A thief remained at large after pulling off a daring heist in the pet-food aisle of a supermarket in Murray, Utah. Surveillance video at the market caught a dog shoplifting, KSL-TV reported. The video showed the dog walking in the front door of Smith's Food & Drug and heading straight to Aisle 16, the pet-food aisle, where it grabbed a bone worth $2.79. THe pooch wasn't even perturbed by a face-to-face confrontation with store manager Roger Adamson. 'I looked at him. I said "Drop it!"'Adamson said. 'He looked at me and I looked at him, and he ran for the door and away he went, right out the front door.'"

I'll bet there are dogs on this blog circuit who would have gone for the $5.99 variety at least.

2 comments:

  1. That's one of the funniest news stories I've seen in a long time.

    Levi's mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are so applauding that doggie! We hope he enjoyed his free bone! Maybe Mitch and I need to plan something like this?!

    Love ya lots,
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete