Saturday, February 4, 2012

Her dirty secret

My human can't count. She thought my 3rd birthday was January 30. She went shopping that day.

Then she looked up my papers and discovered my birthday was January 26, 2009. Eventually she'll forget how many years old I am. Just watch.


Got something right, at least.
Here I am at 12 weeks learning to annoy Alanis.

 
Still chewing on Alanis at one year old.


Practicing my championship sleeping form. Some things never change.




She took me to the new park as recompense for forgetting, not that I pay attention to dates. But then what did she do?

Yikes! What happened to my tail? I'm just about naked.



12 comments:

  1. Miro-

    You got groomed for your Birthday....that's just wrong! heehee, but those bison wafers might make up for it!

    Wyatt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated birthday Miro!
    We hope she bought you a dumper truck load of Bison wafers to make up for forgetting together withthe tail jobbie!

    Big Nose Pokes
    The Thugletsx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Airedale bitey face... always scary but fun to watch. Well, happy birthday, even if it's a few days late.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A big Happy Birthday Miro...remember it's the thought that counts! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. The pencil thin tail! I bet you feel cooler and more comfy with less fur. Happy birthday, Miro!

    Love ya lots,
    Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy (late) 3rd Birthday Miro! Just think of how long you can milk the whole "Momma forgot my Birthday" thing. Hit her up for lots of treats! You look pretty nice all groomed up. Last year I forgot both Fred and Glorias birthdays! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Happy Belated Birthday!! I think your tail is cuuute!! :)

    Woofs & hugs, <3

    ~Bailey (Yep, I'm a girl!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday Miro.
    Next year ask mom to groom before OR after...Not ON your barkday!

    You look AWESOME!!!!
    Violet

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy late b'day Miro!

    You have that championship sleeping down pat.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oo then I am even later than your Mama in saying...Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Shoot! We missed it, too. Happy Belated Birthday, Miro!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy bark day Miro. Sorry we are a bit late coming over and saying hi.

    Molly, Taffy, Monty and Winnie

    ReplyDelete