Friday, November 28, 2014

Blogville Thanks-day

I started blogging as a way to keep writing. I wrote about events around the house to which I'd just moved until the day that I received a comment from Mitch and Molly's blog (when Angel Maggie was there). I discovered there were Airedale blogs all over the place. Then there were blog-hops and dogs and cats and bunnies and incredibly talented and funny people. I've been blogging long enough to share the lives and deaths of three of my Airedales and many other dogs. In Animal Blogville, a person can post about the death of a pet fish and know that everyone will understand how important that pet could be.  I am grateful for the company of fine people and animals.
Blogville nose how it is.

 
As card-carrying Airedales, we are naturally grateful for anything that works to our advantage. Most things do.

 


4 comments:

  1. We are glad to meet you! My girlfuriend is an Airedale. Her name is Ruby, do you know her? Thanks for pawticipating!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blogville is a wonderful place to meet new furiends. I'm glad to meet you and I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blogville is a wonderful place and we feel so fortunate to call you guys our wonderful AireFriends.

    Love ya lots♥
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's so true! We, too, are thankful for so many wonderful, caring friends (including you, of course) here in Blogville!

    ReplyDelete