Sunday, October 14, 2012

Awards!

Ruby Airedale gave us a sweet blog award and asked us to pass it along to five other blogs. If those are real cupcakes in the photo, someone is an incredible cake-decorator. Now to tear myself away from thoughts of cupcakes and on to the award.

We want to share with The Teacher's Pets 'cause the Silly Saturday photo caption contest is so much fun. (Not to mention that I, without the help of Alanis and Miro, won yesterday.)

Next comes Animal Shelter Volunteer Life because they do important work and you can enjoy cats on their blog.

At this blog Little House in Paradise you will sometimes find real sweets and links to crazy-good deals on magazines.

If you visit Violet at East Plus 4 and More, you'll find a really sweet Airedale.

Check out the venerable Bentley at Everything nothing and dogs too.

Thanks, Ruby!

7 comments:

  1. Woo Hoo! Congrats on your award! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, you are quite welcome guys! Nothin' says 'sweet' like you!!

    Kisses,

    Ruby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your award! Those cupcakes are very pretty!

    Love ya lots,
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your well-deserved award, sweet friends! And you are SO sweet to pass it along to us. Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness! We won an award! Thank you so much! I will write a post about this on Thursday as I've already written a post for tomorrow, Wednesday! Thank you! We will pass along the honors to 5 other bloggers fur sure!
    By the way, I don't think you sent me your mailing address so that I can send you your SILLY SATURDAY PHOTO CAPTION CONTEST gifts and certificate yet. Please send it to misskitty32504ATyahooDOTcom when you have the chance!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I need to install a doorbell or something to remind me to check the blogs lately. Thanks for the sweet and yummy award. And a big congrats on your award. I always enjoy checking out your blog!

    ReplyDelete