Tuesday, October 23, 2012

What's that stuff?

On Sunday, just a couple of minutes after I was looking at this

and this (actually I was cleaning gutters)


this happened.


This is the biggest, fastest hail we get around here. The ground was white within five minutes. The sound of it hitting the roof was almost as loud as the thunder that followed a few minutes later.

It melted nearly as quickly as it came and we were left with more of these

again.

"Well, don't look at me; it's not my fault if I am naturally attractive
to mud."


7 comments:

  1. I think the whiskers are actually mud 'magnets'..ya, that's it..mud magnets!

    That hail can be treacherous if it happens on the Freeway. Last year, the hail came down so fast while we where on I5, almost to Mt. Vernon and it turned to ice in minutes and cars were in ditches like car toys...very frightening.

    Have a great day! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. What it sounds like you got a lot of hail in a very short period of time. It's amazing how fast it can come on! I've heard of chick magnets, but mud magnets....hahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that is some rapid hail accumulation (and melting)! Naturally attractive to mud ... Bwahahaha! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMD!! That's alot of hail!! Looks like funs though!
    Tell your Moms that it isn't OUR FAULT that Airedales are just drawn to the mud! I got like that last week, and Ma had to take baby wipes to my paws befores she would let me in the house!! WHAT?? Just NO funs....

    Kisses,

    Ruby

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is that snowballs all over your legs and muddy feet? Boy, did you ever have a great time!

    Love ya lots,
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha....'naturally attracted to mud'. I gotta remember that one!

    Violet

    ReplyDelete