Saturday, May 11, 2013

She feels bad about my nose

Mom says my black nose is fading and she's sad about it 'cause she loves the big black plastic look of an Airedale nose. She has never seen an Airedale nose fade like that before, so she researched dog noses and found out that the cause is---
no cause at all.
It just happens. All I care about is that the sniffer works as well as ever and I am certainly no less handsome than usual. I mean, is that a noble face or what? Don't I look like a dog that'll say, "Bark, BARK, Sherry's down the well," if she falls into a hole in the ground (while carrying a steak dinner)?
 
 
 
 
 


4 comments:

  1. Oh, I thinks your VERY HANDSOME indeed!!! And, your right, I thinks you would definately save your Moms if she fell down a well, or would get her off the floor after a hard night of drinkin'!! hehehehe
    I thinks your snooter is still very kissable!!
    Kisses,
    Ruby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When Mom's on the floor, she magically turns into a chew toy with a really loud squeak. Try it on yours!

      Delete
  2. We think you and your nose are still the most handsomest ever, Miro!
    Happy Mother's Day to your mom!

    Love ya lots♥
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete
  3. As long as it keeps sniffing it's fine by me!


    Also, my peep thinks mine is fading too...

    ReplyDelete