Sunday, May 12, 2013

The mother's day dilemma

What can you give Mom when you don't have opposable thumbs or money to buy flowers? And who wants flowers, anyway, since they don't taste good? First I thought of giving her a day without chewing on the bed, but kind of forgot.

 Or I could share my favorite antler chew, but it got slobbery.
Can you blame a guy for wanting to clean his teeth?

Oh yeah, the gift thing. Well, moms like treats just as much as the rest of us. I got hold of a package of delicious liver treats. If I'd do just about anything for one of those, wouldn't she?  I had to check by smell that I had the right stuff.
 Oops. I guess that wasn't such a good idea.


At last resort, there's just me, unadorned.
She said I'm more than enough. Is that a compliment?

10 comments:

  1. Perfect. What a great photo and the perfect gift.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it's a compiment, for sure! :)

    Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes that is a compliment and one that all moms agree with.

    Happy Mother's day to you my friend. xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Moms Day. Of course it's a compliment
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  5. A perfect gift. Happy Mother's Day!

    Pat
    Critter Alley

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's the thought that counts! Happy Mother's Day to your mom, Alanis and Miro!

    Love ya lots♥
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete
  7. I thinks you are the PURFECT gift!!! Thou, that antler sure looked good...
    Kisses,
    Ruby

    ReplyDelete
  8. You and 3 liver treats!...she is the Luckiest Mama in the world!!

    Wyatt

    ReplyDelete
  9. You're perfect!

    Nubbin wiggles,
    Oskar

    ReplyDelete